It was my first intention to keep a blog in Dutch only during holidays this year, the assumed weather being such that there would be enough time for it. The intention was to link it to facebook. The first trial on My Opera worked great, be it that the assumed reader should have an account there as well.
All who know me a bit know that I use Opera for a long time, advise it to anyone with whatever operating system they use, as the fastest and most w3c.org standards compliant browser. But forcing them a) to make an account there b) to learn Dutch (nice language though) would be a bit beyond what I could expect. Learning Dutch should not be dependent on specific browser dependent social media of course :-D
If this one works as I intent, this blog at blogspot will get a new life. It previously was intended only as a training example and technical background info to one guy. If it works, you will be witness to my observing the ferry go one way, and back, forth and back, back and forth a couple of times a day. Since I severely crashed my notebook, I can't upload a video of it anymore before I get home. My new netbook does not have the right connections. It has a fair webcam though, will just have to try if that will do. Netbooks are easy to transport everywhere of course, but they have limited capacities...
An image should be possible. Via via I can get some from camera to netbook.. the cards it uses won't fit a netbook, the cable is has is pre-USB, and no netbook ever came with a serial port. If it all works, guys, I will keep you updated on the ferry's accuracy, the weekly offers at the local supermarket, and everything that makes a holiday a holiday (vacation) with technical acrobatic skills..
boototter
on a spot in the neighborhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment