Yesterday at last the DMI delivered the weather they promised. Walking to the bakery was easy, but I noticed the blast well when walking back. Not long after, just unpacked the rolls, it started to rain. Not extreme, but with the cold wind that came with it, not very inviting to go out either. No problem, for the book I was reading caught my attention well enough, and for small breaks I enjoyed the coots from behind the well insulating glass. Everything about this house is well insulated, they only forgot any ventilation except doors or small opening windows in the bathroom and sleeping rooms. Rain continued as a drizzle from late afternoon until early this morning, wind however fell down to about 2 Bft. the moment I wanted to light the wood burner. It was a tough task to light it and keep it burning. This morning, just before the walk into town, it stopped raining though, and with a bright and fully gray sky it even was not so unpleasant outside. It just started drizzling again so at last it could be visible to be photographed as a memory to our new neighbour's construction. Seen location I imagine she will need a new web once the weather is fine enough to sit on the side deck again.
Another lazy day today. Books still unfinished, and after breakfast we indulged ourselves in Politiken (a progressive daily) and WeekendAvisen (an analytical /cultural weekly) newspapers. For the original plan to go cinema in Nykøbing F, M. still was too tired
Many pages later, the drizzle has stopped, and it looks like there might be enough wind to light the stove. It will get hot inside again soon then.... Slowly the area is filled by the weekend visitors while I read an article about Denmarks long most infamous quarter.. At lot smaller, though not very different as the one we so pleasantly live..
Time to cook dinner, a lazy day comes to an end though sunset is still some hours away...
boototter
on a spot in the neighborhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment